Friday, April 3, 2015

Pulau Pangkor.



The effort to keep this blog updated every Friday is definitely a challenge, but anyways, here's a quick update on a recent trip to Pulau Pangkor with Dreamcatcher. Every employee was entitled to bring a partner along for the trip to which Leroy asked me to join. I was asked if I could bring my camera along to be their official photographer for the trip which I definitely said yes to :) Here are a few shots taken during the trip, enjoy!












































The places you travel to are important, but I believe that trips are much more memorable when you are with people who make everything fun & spontaneous. Have a great weekend ahead, people! :)






This post only took 15 minutes! *does the celebration dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment