Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Leong Family


Hello, everyone!


Hope June has been going well for you so far :) Here's a brand new post on the blog featuring a family very close to my heart. When I think of this family, one of the many words that come to my mind is "selfless", everything they say and do is out of love for others. I've been blown away countless times to see just how much a human heart can truly love and care for others because of this family. 

I've been blessed by this family in many ways hence with the little that I could, I decided to have a photoshoot with this family as a token of appreciation for the love and care they have poured into my life :) Without further ado, here's a brand new post featuring The Leong Family with an adorable baby whose smile will make you smile instantly. 























































"To be rich in admiration and free from envy, to rejoice greatly in the good of others, to love with such generosity of heart that your love is still a dear possession in absence or unkindness -
these are the gifts which money cannot buy"

Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment