Monday, December 1, 2014

A Man's Best Friend.


Hey, guys!



Well, I decided to break the normal routine of blog updates only on Friday & want to give all of you a short update on a simple photoshoot which happened about two weeks ago.  So, a good friend of mine, Sara whom I've been friends with since I was 13, asked if I could help her take some pictures of something she treasures a lot . They're kind, patient and above everything else, they are loyal :) 


Who am I talking about? Dogs!


For one who loves but has never owned a dog at home, I could not say no to that! I am also quite very very very very scared of  dog bites which may appear as though I don't really like dogs because I seem to keep some distance away from them because of my little phobia, but I actually do :) I'm not fond of cats though (Sorry to all cat lovers out there!)


So, Sara has six dogs altogether at home. Yes, six :) Here are some pictures taken during the "photoshoot" with our 6 models.




This is our beautiful golden retriever, a mother of 3 adorable little puppies.












The fourth is a Pomeranian, Teddy.
Teddy is a natural poser/model. I'm sure you would agree with me from this picture.























This is my favourite shot :) I love how strong his eyes are.






"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” - Josh Billings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment