Friday, December 19, 2014

20 kg


Hello, people.


Much apologies for being away! Exams have just ended for me. So thankful that my exams ended on the second week of December and it did not clash with the best time of the year, Christmas.


So yes, I've been away from home.


I've always been a lightpacker. You know, like how there's that 1 person in the group that will only carry one backpack for a 3D2N getaway, yep, that's me.

Not this time round, guys... Not this time round...




Clothes for 5 days & 4 nights



Camera + 2 flashes + 4 lenses + laptop



Never have I EVER packed this much in my life.


But with His grace & strength, I pulled it through. *victory song plays.


I definitely am excited to share with you guys on some things I  have been working on. Do remain patient with me alright?


See you soonnnnn!


No comments:

Post a Comment