Thursday, December 12, 2013

thank You.



Watching my sister and her family welcoming their second precious son, Evan Ch'ng.

When he decides to ask my parents' permission to date me.

Receiving my SPM results which made me stay back in Penang.

Starting college life as a business student.

Going up to Penang Hill to spend three days and two nights with firebrands worship team.

Watching my all time favorite artist perform live with my favorite people.

Bringing two of my cousins for youth camp, which is their very first time.

Taking pictures for a prom night event.

Performing with my favorite singer and guitarist.


I am nothing but an ordinary girl, really.

There are so many more out there that are wayyyyy talented than me.

But man, I am thankful for this year. 

Was I disappointed that I had to stay back in Penang? Yup, very.

But then again, thank God for open doors and closed doors.

Something which YB Hannah Yeoh, the state assemblyman of Subang Jaya shared which touched my heart ;

You can sit in front of the closed door/s and cry over it or you can thank God for it and find the open door instead.

I am beyond thankful for the opportunities God has given to me, even when I least deserved it.

For a supportive family and boyfriend who has helped me make sure that I'm on the right track.

Looking forward to see what 2014 has installed for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment