Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Short Update!

 Hey guys!

Decided to update this blog while I'm having my lunch now :)

Hope your CNY has been good for ya cause mine definitely was

I mean, good food throughout CNY, what's there to complain right :P

Haha but nah, but it wasnt just the food that made this year's cny a great one.


CNY convoy

Took photos for Grandma's 80th birthday celebration dinner

Spending most of cny in my other grandma's house :) 

Celebrated Le Anne's 21st birthday with the Tans :) 

Worked with him to design Onwards logo and doorgift.
Yeap, FGA's campus group! 

Along with a few other things which happened :)

Feeling a little tired now plus the work I have to finish off. But all is good :)

Hopefully my next update  won't be too far away. Take care, people!



No comments:

Post a Comment