Monday, April 28, 2014

Spontaneous Sunday




After having lunch with the FireBRANDS on a sunday afternoon, the both of us decided to head to town for a cup of coffee.

Talking about design, art, and all that.. I said "Hey, let's walk to E&O hotel"

I told him about this one spot which I had my eyes on since 4-5 years back when I was there with a group of friends taking photos

So this guy willingly said yes and he became my model for the day!


It was all spontaneous, we were just walking around the hotel and I decided to take some shots at this particular spot :)

All of these were taken with his iPhone because.....sadly my Google phone isn't very good when it comes to camera quality and speed.

So yes, I am not an Apple fan but I must say that in terms of  phone camera quality, they're the best... For now. (Google, do something quick!)








No comments:

Post a Comment