Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April

 I don't know about you, but the fact that it's already April kinda scares me a little. Like, how did time fly by so so fast?

Anywhooooo...


So the guy did some research and insisted to tell me where we gonna dine in but somehow I kinda found out. Kinda like how I found out that we were going to KL for my birthday last year. He still has a longggg way to master his skills in keeping secrets from me. ;)

He definitely did a good job in his research cause the food was *double thumbs up!

 While we were about to finish our meal, the waiter came and asked him if he wanted his Irish Coffee to be served and then he asked (with his English/American accent) "would you like to try our Banana (something) dessert to go along with your coffee?"


and bam, the dessert came.



We both looked at each other when the desert was served and he said " I think this is fine dining"
Hahah.
But all in all, the food+company were great :)
thank you again, Mr Roy!


So my sem break is coming to an end soon.... What have I been doing eh?


Sweeping, mopping, folding clothes, drying clothes, washing clothes, scolding nate for not doing his homework,   guiding Nate through his homework, reading, spending time with fireBRANDS, ukulele-ing, getting MORE sleep, and of course.....


Doing what I love : taking pictures :)






That's about it, guys. Just a short & quick update :) till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment