Monday, March 31, 2014

threeone/three/onethree.




You were once my transport provider,

Then you became my singing partner/guitarist,

To my ukulele teacher,

And now.... you're all three!

Thank you for allowing me to see things in a different perspective, thank you for supporting me when I had nothing much left in me, thank you for making me smile and laugh with the lamest and wittiest things you say, thank you for praying for me and thank you for being the companion that I am always thankful for.

365 days ago, a new chapter in our life began and I look forward to brand new chapters ahead :)

We are not the sweetest, cutest, and most adorable couple and yes we have differences (many of them actually), but one thing is for sure, God has and will always make this possible and beautiful.


31.3.13


No comments:

Post a Comment