Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FireBRANDS Leadership Retreat 2014

Hey people!

Am currently on my semester break and once in a while, people will ask me what do I do during my semester break.

Well, to be honest, there is always, always things for me to do during the break. It's quite rare for me to wake up and realize that there is nothing I need to do. It's a short break and it's gonna end soon actually but here is a portion of my semester break spent on Penang Hill with the leaders of FireBRANDS, my church's youth group ministry.  This is actually my sixth time on Bethel House of Prayer but I am never bored coming to this place. Nonetheless, everytime I'm up on this hill, I'm with a different set of people, sharing a different yet great experience. :)








































Alrighty, those are just some of the photos taken from the 3D2N retreat. Will be posting up the whole album on my Facebook profile

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment