Monday, March 17, 2014

Love is patient.







So the both of us attended his friend's wedding and halfway through the night, we were talking about the song choices from the band performance of the night



Talking about music etc, then Roy's friend asked him to go up on stage and sing instead.



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





AND HE DID!





No I'm kidding. He wouldn't. :D





Then his friend mentioned about the Thousand Years/Twenty-Four cover that he watched and some of Roy's soundcloud recordings as well :) Yes, Roy has quite a number of fans when it comes to his singing. If you ask him about it, his first response is "No lahh..... No fans.."



Which made me think.. That cover was three years ago. Three.



It's crazy when you think of how many things has changed over the span of a year alone, but then again.. change is good :)



Nonetheless, I still and always will enjoy singing with this guy. In fact, just listening to him singing and playing alone sometimes is like a therapy session for my mind and ears.





Yes, you will hear a few off-pitch notes (from me, of course) and yes, I was really nervous at that point of time which explains why I needed to warn people for any musical mistakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment