Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Cherry On My Ice-Cream.



"EE EE!!!!"


I have lost count of the many times where strangers have mistaken these boys as my sons. I won't deny the fact that there are moments where I do feel like their mom. I also won't deny the fact that these boys have made an impact in my life, they have such a special place in my heart. When I come back home feeling so tired, they call my name aloud and give me the warmest hug. I've watched them grow before my eyes and all I can say that is that I thank God for these boys. For showing me that the simplest things in life can bring joy & fun, for showing me the true meaning of transparency and for showing me that we can still smile even when things get rough. My prayer is that these boys will experience more of Jesus in their life & to be more like Him each day.



 Ee Ee loves you so much, Nate & Evan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment