Friday, February 13, 2015

Victor, Rama, & Arya.


Hello, people!


Today's family session features a very special couple. They have showed me what true leadership is all about as I was growing up as a teen, they were the listening ears to many young souls who were lost & depressed, and this couple has touched many lives through their obedience & love for God.

This couple is none other than Victor & Rama. They now live in Himachal Pradesh which is in the northern part of India, serving together as missionaries with their beautiful daughter, Arya. Have I mentioned that Arya has the sweetest smile ever? Ohmy, Arya's smile will melt your heart. Yes it will. 

So when I first saw them together with a group of people, I was thinking to myself if I could take pictures for this family but I thought to myself "Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't ask. Maybe not yet". Just a few hours later, Victor approached me & asked if I could have a family photoshoot for them. Ah! Such timing. Here are some of my favourite shots from the photoshoot, I hope you like them just as much as I do :)







































Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this :) Just watching Arya growing up in the hands of the both of you brings a warm joy into my heart. This beautiful baby is definitely in good hands and she will be a great blessing to those around her just as you both are.


No comments:

Post a Comment