Friday, January 16, 2015

The Hng Family.




Yes, it's already 2015. I hope all of you are doing well so far :) So, here's the FIRST photoshoot I had in 2015 with a lovely group of people. They're a unit with so much joy and love for one another. I couldn't help but to feel comfortable in the warmth of this family's love. The previous photoshoot (which you can click HERE) consists of 4 people, well this photoshoot consists of 7 :)  I must say that every time there's an adorable baby (just like one which you will see soon) in a photoshoot, my heart jumps just a tiny wee bit with joy, I mean like, who doesn't love cute babies?!









Say hello to the parents of the oh-so adorable.........





Jayden!

















































As I have mentioned before that my favourite kind of shots are those which are candid, unplanned & beautiful in it's own way, well these guys definitely did just that :) They were not only co-operative with the ideas I gave, they were also just having fun behind & in front of the camera & I love that. Thank you for allowing me to capture these precious moments with all of you. I hope that the pictures taken will be a reminder of God's goodness & faithfulness over your family. Do continue to strengthen & love one another. Am looking forward to more sessions with you guys in the future as baby Jayden has many more adorable siblings! ;)





P.S// A big shoutout to Mr Tan Le Roy as he was not only the driver & photoshoot assistant, but he also helped by using his Photoshop knowledge in making sure that certain subjects of pictures were clear, without distractions. This wouldn't have happened without your help & support. Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment