Monday, January 6, 2014

Not ashamed.


Since secondary school, girls around me always felt a lil scared when it comes to taking the pad out from their bag before heading to the toilet. Probably also because I come from a coet school :)

Some wrap it in newspaper, some take it out and superduper quickly hid it inside their pocket like a ninja and some call their friends to take it for them. ( Hahah, the third one is quite funny sometimes if you ask me)

I..... have never experienced any of that. I'm not talking about period, of course.

I don't understand why girls are ashamed to carry their pad when its that time of the month. You're a lady, be proud that you're having it :)

So what if guys see that you are holding it? It's not like they have the opportunity to experience what YOU are experiencing right right?

This is probably the most awkward post ever. 











No comments:

Post a Comment