Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh, happy day, happy day.


Hello hellloooooo


So my third sem is starting tomorrow and I just thought of updating you guys on what I've been doing :)

Well, me & roy have been waiting for an opportunity with the proper place and time to take photos. So yeah, I was scrolling through Facebook and saw this community fair held in Beach Street, Penang. This event kickstarts at 7 am all the way to 1 pm, Sunday :) But anyways, here are some pictures :






 Yesterday, we went for a short jog. Okay maybe not for him, but I KNOW I had a short jog. After that, we went for Wan Tan Mee. I honestly don't recall how excited I ever am when it comes to food. But this particular Wan Tan Mee that doesn't open every week...... *lost for words.


The last time I had it (which was my first time, thanks Josh for introducing it to me) was December 2012.

THAT LONG

Thank you aunty and uncle for opening the stall, God bless you. :D


While we were on our way for lunch. (The Belum Bangun Faces)
Oh, this isn't my bad hair day.
Because my hair always   looks like this! Hahah.


Also made breakfast for my family and him :)
Egg scramble with ham sandwich for breakfastttttt...



Completed a book from an author which I have always enjoyed.


+ Watching Walter Mitty which I personally think is the best movie I've watch so far. The cinematography and how it has a combination of comedy and values in it. (thumbs up) + having breakfast with a good friend who is leaving to Australia soon ( I'm gonna miss you, Kim!) + celebrating Mr Andrew's birthday at Seoul Garden ( two barbeque+steamboat buffets in a week) + preparing to speak during youth service + taking photos of my lil' nephews as they growing up


Yup, that's just a short summary of how my break went. Short semester which I predict will be hectic again, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment