Thursday, January 2, 2014

Something About December

Hello hello :)

As you guys probably know, I don't exactly update my blog very frequently.. heheh.
But anyways, here's a brief update on how my December has been.
So Nathan celebrated his 4th birthday with lil' Evan (his birthday is tmr btw!)
Decided to take some pictures during the mini celebration with family and friends.














What is Christmas without family dinz yaw?! (Family Dinner)
Big sis gave us all a treat at Kaffa. Mmmmmm...


No, he wasn't trying to follow my dad's pose. Hahah





 This,
Is THE highlight of my December.
Bringing my two cousins to AYC 2013.
Started convincing them to join since JYR but both were pretty reluctant and by the time they actually made a decision, it was a little too late to sign up.
Constantly praying and asking them (to ask their parents) and finally, there was a green light!
When you hear them telling their parents that youth camp was awesome and that it was the best camp they've ever been to.

It really brings joy :)

#philippians4:13
Celebrating Ben's 19th with the KTB gang.

Will update my blog again on AYC 2013 :) (Yes, I did not say "soon" this time okayyyy)


Have a blessed 2014, people! Make it count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment